What should happen to the adults who abused this boy?

A Girl Scout leader and her husband were arrested after an emaciated, terrified and nearly naked 17-year-old showed up at a gym with a chain locked to his ankle, saying he had just fled his captors, authorities said Tuesday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Death penalty legal in CA? Damn well should be.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• wow umm dont know what to ssay that is sad..just sad
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• both need to be dead.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Can we put them in the cellar UNDER the jail? With all the rats and cockroaches?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• let me at em...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 2:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• The abusers should be left alone with two people that care about that boy until the loved ones feel that they have made up for what happened to him. That is honestly what I would want if it were my child...just to be left alone with the person...no trial is going to make up for what happened to him.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well, if it were my son I would likely be charged with double homicide, so I wouldn't be worrying about how they would pay. However, since there are so many details that are kept private and only the jury will hear much of it, I will leave it up to the good people of CA to decide their fate (CA, right?).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• whatever is done to them will not be an sort of justification or retrobution near enough....God will handle them...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Times like these, I kinda hope the Christians are right after all, and that there is a hell for these. unspeakable. degenerates. to suffer in for all eternity. They truly deserve it.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008