Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it called?

You know when you go to the airport and go to your terminal and get your boarding pass then when they start calling you by #'s of 30 well you stand in line and as you hand over your boarding pass you go through this long hall/tunnel li,e thingy then you step into the airplane. What is that portable hallway called?
Thanks ladies!!!


Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • jetway or gangway?

    Answer by elizabr at 6:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • loading dock??? loading something? Idk

    Answer by justme782 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011