Children? adult content

Would you let your teenager get high? I think that no child should be allowed to do unless they are able to live on their and make their own decision. But to let your teenager get high just for the hell of it is wrong...I see it this way because then the child thinks he can do anything and get by with whatever cause they think you dont care what they........I dont mean to offend anyone but who would let their child do that? ....FYI I got this from something that I had read a little while age....The mom actually braged on their child getting high which I wouldnt let my daughter unless she was out on her own so that she could face the consequences....

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wrong and teaching them that anything is acceptable... regardless of what you do its still illegal and no parent should teach their child that doing something illegal is ok. 

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That's sad, that a parent would let their child do drugs. I would never, ever.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No I would not let my child get high.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Heck no..I would never LET my kid get high..and if I caught any one of em sneaking it...grrr.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Nope. I would never let my children get high. I hope that they will be like me and never be interested in drugs. Ever.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 6:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• no. i know plenty of people who've smoked with their kids *their kids are my age now, these parents arent my friends*
    or who have known about it and said "do it here instead of out partying" but hell no i would not allow it
    MommyWife224

Answer by MommyWife224 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No. I know some people have the mentality that if they smoke or drink they would want to do it with their kid so that "they can do it at home and not in the streets". But there will be a day where they don't want to get high with you anymore...they'll want to do it with other people and it won't be long before they are in the street doing it. Not only that but what if they want to try harder drugs and something happens? You don't want to be the one saying "damn it's all my fault...I let them get high".
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have read that.. I think it was more to get ppl going. or it could have been the daughter had to get put to sleep for something and the stuff that knocked her out made her loopy, i know when my 3 year old got an MRI she had to be put to sleep and couldnt walk straight and couldn't talk right. .. just a thought..

i would NEVER allow my children to get high in my house EVER.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i would never allow my children to get high it just wrong
    amyb349

Answer by amyb349 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My mom allowed my sister and brother to get high, and I will NEVER allow that in my home. EVER.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011