Any suggestions...Please!!!!

Ok I have always been underwieght....95 to 100 lbs.I have had 2 babies now and I though tthat I would keep on some of the weight.NOPE!Now I am evem skinnier and it is driving my crazy!I weigh about 90 lbs.I mean come on...I look anorexic and I dont want to or even know why!My thyroid is fine and I do have high metabolism but I dont want to be this skinny.Does anyone know what I can do to put on weight?And in the right places as I dont just want a fat belly either...lol.Any advice??I am tired of people thinking I am anorexic b/b I am not...love food!

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 10:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• To help me answer this question, I need to know a little more about what you are eating and how often you are eating in a day. Feel free to send a PM if you wish to keep this confidential...
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 5:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2008