The U.S. could lose its AAA credit rating?

for years the news had been telling us that we're either getting better or expect to get better. For years we have been getting worse.

What is your prediction for the future of the U.S.? Opinions?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 6:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm honestly surprised we have not lost it already. I also agree that it has gotten progressively worse, promises of better are getting old since no one does anything about it.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I say we will once again be in a recession by years end. With the state of our country we may not really notice it but it's coming.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I second that amazing....! I was like.... we're still AAA rated???
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 6:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I hope we do.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Carpy has it right... if we loose it, then people will stop lending to us and then we can climb ourselves out of debt rather than growing it!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• A second recession. Some people think (including myself) that were are in a depression.
    BlueSaphire

Comment by BlueSaphire (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• How is PBO going to blame Bush for this during the campaign? This has happened 2 years into his watch. It belongs to him, but I guarantee that it will be blamed for Bush because PBO doesn't conceive that anything he has ever done could have any adverse consequences. With his campaign rhetoric already heating up, this country will sit and hold its collective breath to see what happens in 2012. I think 6 years of waiting is quite enough. I'm ready to breath.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2011