Who plans on doing another craft soon and what is it

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I want to crochet my son (due in June) a blanket.....I'm great at starting projects...not so great at finishing them lol so we'll see what happens lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm considering trying my hand at quilting.....I'm not the most patient person in the world but I've always wanted to make one
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• tomorrow i am attempting to make lollipops if that counts! ha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/crafts/easter/paper-plate-easter-bunny.asp

Thats what I ATTEMPTED to do with the two toddlers today(1 is mine the other I babysit) boy oh boy...did it turn out crazy.LOL...so..were going to finish this project up tomorrow!!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I want to try quilting as well, BUT what I really need is ideas on how to liven up my bland office, I have tons of craft things but no idea on what to do for an out of date office...
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My best friend lost her husband in February, and we are making teddy bears for each of the daughters out of her husband's shirts, then we are making a quilt for her from the rest of the shirts and scraps.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• well gl to all of you on your next project and yes i think lolli pops count im sorry ohwrite but i have seen the blankets done like that very nice. your a good friend. amazinggrace what type of things do you like exp. animals indian stuff birds so forth maybe you could make some photo frames so you can have pictures of your family
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm getting ready to make another blanket sleeper for my youngest (just got fabric today). I'm also doing a quilt (my first) and my oldest, my hubby and I are getting ready to make paintings for our youngest's room (we're going to all use the same colors but separately paint what ever we want).
    noaksmom

Answer by noaksmom at 12:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• that sounds like fun id like to check out paintings when done
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'll be making a batch of cards soon, and I usually make my own ribbon/cord and beads bookmarks.
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 6:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011