I am under so much stress all of a sudden adult content

a surprise baby ( yes i did not know i was pregnant i have pcos and had stress plus was losing weight when i realized i was pregnant i thought i had until June well found out when water broke on the 4th that i was having high blood pressure,baby was breech and heart rate dropping and was due then thankfully so we ended up not be rushed to Indianapolis for her to be kept. then my daughter who has asperger is not adjusting well to the change she loves the baby but she was not like we were not prepared for the change. Now she is having issues at school and on the bus major ones. Then on top of it my husband got fired today so now i got three kids , he has no job and i have no vehicle was about to buy one now i have to hold on to that money for stuff needed. the sad part is every pregnancy he has lost a job around the time of a baby being born and it is aggravating me. this time they wanted him to build 8 murphy beds a day but he cannot , only one person in the whole place can and it is because they do not have to do what the others do. they can pretty much build 5. how do you get a bonus one week and fired the next?
They asked me how i was doing at doctors appointment i was doing fine now all this i am depressed and i cannot stop crying. This is not the life i wanted. I wanted my kids yes even my surprise baby once i knew she was coming i wanted her, but i already had it set to get essure once my insurance approves it after i get my insurance i got to go through the state now. I hate this , i thought we were gonna get to move out of his dads place now this setback. I want to find a job online because i need to be here because my daughters medical conditions. anyone have words of encouragement. right now i want to scream,cry and just tell him to leave but i do love him and he can only do what he can do and this time it could not be helped. i just do not know what to do plus my little one is already outgrowing her 0-3 month sleepers her grandma got. sighs i gotta find a way......

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry for all your dealing with. In the early 90's, we had just bought our first home, I was pregnant with our 3rd child, and it seemed like things were going along great. Then my ex took us to court costing us about $10,000 in attorneys fees, my husband (and several thousand others) got laid off from his aerospace job, and he couldn't find a job that covered our bills and had medical insurance. It was so hard. We had 5 years that were so difficult. I thought we would never make it. And our middle son had some behavioral challenges that were never diagnosed.

Then things started to turn around, although we had to do a short sale on our home, my husband did find another job, it took us a few years, but we got our credit straightened out...and to this day have outstanding credit. We own a home with an ocean view, our kids are all in college now. Although I can't say it's perfect.....it's pretty darn good.

Continued_
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You will find a way. Look into local assistance. There is nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it.
    It will get better, I promise. Hugs!
    If you need a shoulder, I am here.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• So, don't give up, find yourself a support network, to help you get through this.

Best wishes.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011