Does your husband ever embarrass you?

Whenever we go out to eat and theres a TV in the restaurant my husband has to sit so it if a sports game happens to be on which is fine whatever but sometimes he gets WAY too into it and people start staring at us. It's embarrassing! It would be okay if we were at a bar or something but I hate all the attention he brings! Does your husband ever embarrass you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep. Especially if he's been drinking he talks loud, If we want to go out to eat...I go out and get it to go....back home...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• No, but my BIL's wife has to deal with that too! It doesn't matter who's in the room or how quiet the restaraunt is or whatever he will react lol. And he leaves during dinner (with guests, not just the family) to go check scores too
    Anonymous

• Yes, but mine is more into his IPod so no one has any idea why he is grimacing. Usually dropping stock prices or business messages.

sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 10:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• oh goodness. i feel like nick lachey must have when married to jessica simpson! =)
    Anonymous

• OMG yes, I cant take him in public lol
    Anonymous