How much do you pay

a month for cell phone? I have Tmobile 2 numbers on the one account and we pay about $75 a month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• We have 5 numbers and pay $220.00....YUK!!!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband and I have T-Mobile, 700 minutes and 5 my favs, we used only 200 of our 700 minutes this month! We pay about $75 a month.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have Nextel with 2 phone lines. We pay $82 month
    Anonymous

• We have Verizon I think we pay around $79 for 3 phones and 700 minutes. But we have a ton of options so of course that comes to more, but just the 3 phones (or 3 lines) is around $80.
    Here is the odd thing, my DH and I live in the same home and we don't have a home phone we only use cells. (when we had a home phone no one called it) them my sister has the other phone and she lives 45 minutes away. We have NEVER gone over the 700 minutes. The "IN" program has saved us sooooo much money. I spend something like 1400 minutes with my sister alone.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Its usually around $90 for 2 phones that share 1000 minutes and 400 texts. We have T-Mobile also.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• AT &T 1 line and it's $44 per month.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I am on my parents plan. my mom mentioned that the bill is a little over 100 dollars for 3 line(me,mom and dad) when we went to get my new phone(early xmas present since her old phone she gave me couldnt hold a charge)
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• we just got tracphones since we dont use the cell phones much. about $200 for a whole year service (2200 minutes for the year), and 2 phones and 2 numbers.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• me and my hubby only have cells we have verizon and have two lines plus unlimited texting, pix and video messaging and its 99 a month =) 700 minutes and don't even use half because of IN. the funny thing is we have a bundle for our cable internet and home phone for 99 also... and we never ever use our home phone and we canceled it and saved 50 dollarrs a MONTH crazy!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have Sprint Simply Everything 450 plan that includes: internet, unlimited text/sms messaging, unlimited pics, free mobile to mobile, nights starting at 6 and 450 anytime minutes for $70. My SO has Alltel and he pays about the same for about the same price. I'm sure it would be cheaper if we were on one plan, but he lives in another state and I think Alltel has the best coverage in his area. I wonder if we even could share plans through one or the other being that we would need two different states telephone numbers? Hmmm....anybody know that one?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2008