Trouble getting ps3to connect to hard wired modem

We just got it today, the modem, and it was working but I had to unplug it and move it and now it wont connect back to my ps3. I have no computer so I can't have that as an option but is there anyone who could help me???

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 6:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Technology

• im not sure of this is wht but i know at my house the ps3 ineternet is down for all ps3
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Did you reset the modem? There should be a little button or hole you can reset with a toothpick.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No reset button on the modem and I'm not talking about the PlayStation network
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No on the modem. There is a hole for the reset button you need a tooth pick to push the button inside it to reset it, or try turning it off and unplugging it for a minute then turn on again. Some modems can be touchy like that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Also check your connection cords. The dust can prevent a solid connection.
    vbruno

• It's brand new, so no dust, and there is no reset button, I even looked in the manual. Unplugging it doesnt work, ill just call time warner in the a.m.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011