Anyone

have a baby at 35 weeks and it be fine ive been contracting for two weeks straight now and my doctor told me any day now she will be coming im only 35 weeks pregnant and scared to death

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• contractions can last months for some women. Be patient momma. Baby will come when ready and if she is early, medicine has come along way and they will help her out.
    Most importantly, relax. Mine was born at 38 weeks and she spent 8 days in NICU. She is now a healthy happy 4 year old.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I had my 1st at 35 weeks. He spent 18 days in the nicu. His lungs were developed but he had a hard time remembering to breathe when he would eat. He is now 4 1/2 and is perfectly healthy.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 7:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• 35 weeks is nearly term and considering how OFF they can be with the conception day you may be 37 weeks and thats full term. DONT be stressing Momma! Everything will be FINE. There are dozens of baby's born at 28 weeks who grow up smart, healthy and fine, and 28 week baby's spend about 2 months in icu. 37 weeks is good.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011