Baby poops :(

so my daughter turned a year in march and has had diarrhea for weeks now. i have taken her to the dr and they have done nothing. she was on soy formula as the dr thought she was lactose intollerant. but when she turned a year WIC put her on lactose free milk and the poops began. so i bought her soy milk instead and they just have not stopped :( it is bad. she will fart nad fill her diaper. she does not seem sick and is in good health. i am wondering if anyone else has been through this. it seems like every since she has been off of formula she has had diarrhea :( please give any advice you have :)

ncarolina3

Asked by ncarolina3 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would talk to the doc again. If they blow it off, I would consider a different doctor. Diarrhea can cause dehydration. They need to find out what is causing it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• What else in her diet has changed?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My DD has super soft poop until she was almost 3! they took her off of dairy, then fructose(no fruit or corn syrups), then did a parasite panel and blood work... nothing. I would see the doctor again. IMO they should at least be looking for a cause...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011