Have you been listening to Obamas campaign speeches?

They sound pretty much like they did the first time. Most of it is half truths and outright lies that he thinks no one will notice. Do you think enough American's will fall for his savvy chatter again?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not this time. He won't be able to fool too many people again. I haven't nor will I listen to any of his speeches.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• some will..hopefully, most won't.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• If it's a choice between Obama or Trump, Ill take Obama!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Abbreviated versions on the news and internet. He will never change...he's a anti-colonial Marxist to the core and he will be thoroughly exposed before election...if the country can last that long.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 7:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Haven't listened to a single word he says. Will not be voting for him, period.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 7:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yes, I have. He is playing to the 18-29 age group because that is his only hope. They are nearly the only group that is gullible to his rhetoric at this point. (well except for a few older ones on here, lol)
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No, I never listen. I read transcripts. He is trying to use the tactics he used last election and it worked because he didn't have a track record to question. NOW he does, which will present some credibility problems for him, especially if he is going to accuse Republicans of being too much like Bush - since he's more like Bush than he likes to admit.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• NOW he does, which will present some credibility problems for him, especially if he is going to accuse Republicans of being too much like Bush - since he's more like Bush than he likes to admit.

The crib notes version of ALL his speeches:

It's Bush's fault, the repubs are the party of NO, It's NOT MY FAULT! Don't look at the record, listen to me, I am full of hope and change...nevermind that the rest of us are hoping like hell his change isn't the end of the USA.

Hmmmm wonder how many downvotes I'll get out of this LOL
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 8:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Nope!! I prefer to READ them....when you cut out the fat (don't listen), there isn't much substance left (read)!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I didn't fall for his crap the first time and I'm certainly not going to fall for his crap this time. Yes, that 18-29 year age group is important to him but I am 25 and I can see right through him.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011