Just had my first round in Crazy for Credits....

So I went there just to check it out, see what it was about. Someone asked if I wanted to to a Trade 20, or something. I did it. Got over 200 credits, but..... I don't think I'll do that again. I'm not a fan of redundancy.

Every visit CforC?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 7:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No, I've looked there but it was like the same question repeated 18 billion times so I just scurried on back to the sections I was familiar with lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No I have not visited but now I am curious lol so I will!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i haven't in a loooong time. seems like the last time i ventured in, late night/early-early morn, i wandered into a no-newbies zone, and they didn't like it. i asked something like ''what the heck are y'all doing here?''..and they hated on me and told me to go away. so i don't go there.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• LMAO @dullscissors!!!! that's hella funny!!! they kicked you out of their section! LOL {wink}
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Only when something gets recatted into it. I did read in there occasionally back when they first created it - they actually had real questions then instead of post my name 20 times and I'll post yours 20 times.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I haven't. Is there any point to doing it? I know after a certain point level you can post anonymously and vote down answers, but I've always felt that posting anonymously is wimpy, and even with just a few down votes per day I rarely ever reach my limit (imo, most idiots don't deserve the attention - even negative). Are there any other "goodies" at higher levels that make it worth it, or is it just more of the same?
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 7:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i know, lucky! i think there are different creatures up at those hours..i mean, they don't call it the WItching Hour for nothing!! (no offense to anyone!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Are there any other "goodies" at higher levels that make it worth it, or is it just more of the same?

I don't know that it's worth messing in C4C to get there faster, but eventually you get the right to nominate and vote to move questions to different categories, have the TMI flag added, or even have questions deleted for being advertising spam (though I wonder how long that last one will stick around as soon as a few cliques level up high enough to abuse it). I have all of those without bothering with C4C, so it's not like you have to go in there to get them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I've always been curious about that section but never gone. How does it work?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• every once on a while if I am close to leveling up... my competitiveness kicks in.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011