Is oral sex a sin between husband and wife? adult content

Debating with my husband. Is it a sin to have oral sex if your married? or is it just immoral period? Anyone know the scriptures where this can be found?? Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• According to the bible. ANYTHING a man & a Woman agree to in the marriage bed is GOOD in God's eyes.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I don't think its in the bible and I don't see anything wrong with it, If you don't want to give oral simply tell him no.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• .... wow

Do you feel any less of a Christian having given your DH oral before? If you do find the scriptures that say it is a "sin"- does that make it OK for you to just stop? Like "Ok I didn't know murder was bad before, but now that I do I just won't do it anymore and all is forgiven!"

Doesn't matter if you find out if it's a sin or not. You've done it. You've enjoyed it. And God nor Jesus have struck you down.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 8:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think that there is nothing immoral or sinful within the confines of "the marriage bed"....I've never read any scriptures saying anything about it being wrong but I wasnt looking specifically for it lol....I guess I'll be doing a little research lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• if the subject of oral sex between husband and wife is in the Bible, it must be stuck somewhere in Judges, where they list all those names!! in other words, i skipped it.
    seriously though, you won't find any scriptures specifying this exact occurrance within the marriage. abstaining for fasting, the 'bleeding' (i think..), and keeping the marriage-bed between the two married persons vs. adultery are the only things you'll discover, in one verse or another. pretty much anything goes between the husband and wife.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I do not believe there is anything wrong with it. Yet, I am not even remotely considered an authority - I did find this article... It discusses Oral Sex, Marriage and Biblical Scripture. Here, have a look.

http://www.apocalipsis.org/masturbation.htm#oral

I hope it helps you two with your discussion. 

ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 7:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Be careful with wikipedia since most colleges do not see it as a reputable source.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I honestly feel like none of these women have any idea I wouldn't take their advice. It is wrong and immoral and I wouldn't do it. In my religion we teach masturbation is immoral and leaves one feeling guilty and dirty. [chica679]

I'm guessing that in your religion, sex is ONLY to be done for procreation and if you enjoy it in the slightest, you are sinning. Oh and it should ONLY be done in the missionary position ... anything else is a "sin" and leaves you feeling (*eyeroll*) "guilty and dirty".  

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Guess what! Masturbation is normal. Almost all humans do it, except those who have religious beliefs against it. I do it. And I have never felt guilty or dirty. I'm sorry that sexual pleasure is so horrible to you :( How sad!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I agree with Brandi
    ArronEvanmomma

Answer by ArronEvanmomma at 7:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011