Bleeding in early pregnancy...

I have heard of alot of people saying they they got "periods" while pregnant. Has anyone experienced this first hand? Did it last more than a few days, or was it just light?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor if you have any bleeding.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Not a period, but I did bleed for the first 15 weeks of my pregnancy. Really scary because there were days that the blood was bright red with clots. Doctor said my cervix was super sensitive and that is why I was bleeding.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It's not a period drs say its normal to have bleeding in early pregnancy but I would freak out I started bleeding at 14 weeks and 6 day and I was put on bed rest bleeding that late isn't normal
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 8:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It could be the Baby attaching to the uterus! My doctor said a "LITTLE" bleeding in the first 5-6 weeks is normal but you should def. contact your doc.!
    PregoMamaHolly

Answer by PregoMamaHolly at 8:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I had one spot the day before my period was due. It's called "implantation bleeding" and is very common.
    JeniJonas

Answer by JeniJonas at 11:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I had bleeding from 14 weeks to 16 weeks at 14 weeks it was from intercourse and after that i just started spotting everyday just very little i went to the hopsital and they told me i was probably having a miscarriage im not trying to scare you im pretty sure your fine as long as its not heavy or with clots or cramps whenever your going through something like this you should pray thats all i did was pray when i was bleeding that it would go away and never come back and sure enough by 17 weeks the bleeding stopped GOD will never let you down now im 19 weeks and i go to find out the gender today :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2011