Shrimp pasta

I know this is a food question but I figure I would get a quicker answer asking it here, what is the best shrimp pasta mix you have eaten? I want to make a special meal for my hubby tonight it's our anniversary :)

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Happy Anniversary, I don't know any but this sounds delicious!!!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Get steamed and litely seasoned shrimp at the fish counter. Serve it over linguine with a butter and basil or olive and parsley coating. Serve with parmagian regiano cheese.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• well congrats but if i was you id make up your own concotion of it and call it your anni delight
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I just use alfredo sauce lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It comes in a mix? I make it myself. I suate raw shrimp in butter and garlic and add a can of dieced and seasoned tomatoes then pour over pasta.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• WOW! I just made some shrimp and pasta! What a coincidence!
    Anyway,I saute shrimp in garlic and olive oil. Then I steam broccoli. Next I make some thin spaghetti (wheat) noodles. When they are all done cooking, I mix it all together with a few tablespoons of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Yummmmmmm.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011