Im having horrible back pain any ideas on how to cure it

my back pain is getting to be very bad like i even feel like im being stabbed in my butt and my thighs hurt and idk what caused this but should i be worried any ideas on how to help?

dwn2ridehtchck1

Asked by dwn2ridehtchck1 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you need a doctors appt! but in the meantime i would take some advil or a percocet if you can get your hands on one!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 8:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• me too, and my doctors answer to everything..
    Drink more water, but drinking more water DOESNT HELP! lol
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• When I had back pain I looked up stuff online and it said sometimes dehydration could cause it and to drink lots of water. Surprisingly it worked!

Oh sheesh, I see that junie already said that - sorry.

Also, Back rubs/massage in that area helps, hot bath or shower with the water hitting that spot, they also have "heat patches" you can buy that stick to you that help a bit.
    Anonymous

• are you getting headaches as well...i found that my back pain were due to my migranes. put i did find that a pillow in between my legs or under my legs to relieve the the pain helped alot.
    bxdiva80

Answer by bxdiva80 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• yes i have a headache everyday from it and i drink alot of water it doesnt help at all :( i plan on getting a body pillow tomorrow to try that but they are just soooo expensive so idk which one is good or not
    dwn2ridehtchck1

Comment by dwn2ridehtchck1 (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2011