HAVE A QUESTION POSSIBLE TMI adult content

OK LADIES. I AM 26 WEEKS PREGO AND I AM HAVING VERY LOOSE BOWEL MOVEMENTS ALONG WITH PAIN THAT COMES AND GOES IN THE TOP OF MY STOMACH AND DOWN MY SIDES. NO PAIN IN MY VAGINA OR PRESSURE THERE EITHER AS WELL AS NO PAIN IN MY BACK. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are having pains in the stomach I would call your doctor just to be on the safe side.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• it could be just diarriha pain. and since it is at the top of your belly and your sides that is where your intestins are now since the baby is taking up the rest of the space and puching all the organs out of wack. i would try to take a half of an immodium and see if that helps., you can also take tylenol if the pain is severe. if it cont throughout the niht i would call your dr tomorrow.
    Shorty616

Answer by Shorty616 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ok I will do that. I was wondering if it could have been from just so many bowel movements. thank you for the advice.
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sounds like painful diarrhea to me. I have had that, even when not pregnant. You can tell if it's your stomach or uterus...so definatly don't panic.
    Drink Peppermint Tea (herbal) ...and chamomile...that will help calm your stomach a bit.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011