any suggestions(PIOG)

Ok I have always been underwieght....95 to 100 lbs.I have had 2 babies now and I though tthat I would keep on some of the weight.NOPE!Now I am evem skinnier and it is driving my crazy!I weigh about 90 lbs.I mean come on...I look anorexic and I dont want to or even know why!My thyroid is fine and I do have high metabolism but I dont want to be this skinny.Does anyone know what I can do to put on weight?And in the right places as I dont just want a fat belly either...lol.Any advice??I am tired of people thinking I am anorexic b/b I am not...love food!

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 10:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• umm...carbs?
    Anonymous

• Try doing protein shakes and protein pills. Protein is good for your health, but in excess helps you build muscle and body tone (and weight). It won't necessarily give you "fat" but will help you get to a healthy weight. Also take your vitamins everyday, as that can help your body regulate also.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• tomsbrandi,
    i am the same way and after four kids i still look anorexic!
    nothing helps. i feel your pain
    good luck with your weight gain, may it go better than mine has!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• That sure ain't my problem, but I can sympathize because my SO has an extremely hard time keeping his weight up. He is all of 160lbs and his resting metabolism is nearly 4000 calories (if he didn't drag his butt out of bed all day, that is how much he would burn just on his own). He is really active and into marathons and stuff, but it is incredibly hard for him to stay at 160. You should see how he eats...he goes to McDonalds every day and gets 30-40 chicken nuggets, a double cheeseburger, 2 large fries and a pop and eats it all. He's gonna kill himself in cholesterol eating like that. Now if I ate the cheeseburger and half a fry I would be sick and 2 lbs heavier! I think you've just got to accept it for what it is or you'll be eating all day long and frustrating yourself.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2008