My DH likes to set up profiles on adult sites adult content

like Ashley Madison (among many others). He's also watched girls masterbate on webcam, had xxx chat with women and given his cell number to a phone sex chatline.

Is this cheating?

daina82

Asked by daina82 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• YES, talk to him about this and how you feel about it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I feel the interactive aspect is cheating, it's at least emotional cheating. I agree with the previous poster, you need to talk to him and explain why this is wrong and why you're unhappy about it. Ask why he does it, and talk about your expectations in the future. Good luck, and honestly some guys are oblivious this crosses a line...
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• OH NO! This is crossing the line! Masturbating to videos or stories... yeah ok... sex lines web cams and profiles are a no no.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It's cheating if you feel betrayed. You must talk to him about this.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 9:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yes, Hun. I hate to say this, but yes, I could consider this cheating if my SO was doing this. I'd be very angry if I found my SO was doing this on his own. If we were doing it together like since I'm bi than no it wouldn't be cheating. Now my mom that's been married for 27 years said she doesn't view chatting online (no watching webcam) as cheating as long as they have an awesome sex life. I totally disagree. I got my sister's opinion (being together with someone for over 4 yrs) & she said she thinks its cheating as well & wouldn't be happy about it at all. My mom wanted me include that the phone number part is cheating. LOL Sorry just wanted to get more opinons for ya. Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I don't mind my SO watching porn but giving his cell number out, let's just say it wouldn't be good for him....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That's hurtful...along with cheating and just plain disgusting. He needs a shrink. AND, you need to tell him how you feel and explain that he s wrong and he needs help. I think he needs help.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I believe it is. Watching porn and what not is one thing, but giving his cell phone number or any information like this is like giving a connection to another person.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would say yes this is cheating. I would let him know how you feel about it. Good luck.
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yes, to me it's absolutely cheating.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011