any suggestions..PLEASE(PIOG)

Ok I have always been underwieght....95 to 100 lbs.I have had 2 babies now and I though tthat I would keep on some of the weight.NOPE!Now I am evem skinnier and it is driving my crazy!I weigh about 90 lbs.I mean come on...I look anorexic and I dont want to or even know why!My thyroid is fine and I do have high metabolism but I dont want to be this skinny.Does anyone know what I can do to put on weight?And in the right places as I dont just want a fat belly either...lol.Any advice??I am tired of people thinking I am anorexic b/b I am not...love food!

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 10:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• pb and j. Protein shakes.
    Things high in protein will help. I'd also talk to your doctor again, there may be a "diet" they could prescribe to you to help you put some weight on.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I am underweight as well with 3 kids. I would have them keep checking your thyroid because it took several tries for them to get accurate results. I eat every night right before I go to bed to maintain weighing 92 lbs
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2008