Trying to have 1st baby adult content

Ok my husband and i had sex on march 8 and i was supposed to get my period om march 14 however i did not get it till the 19th but more like mucous with a little blood it went away after a day... ive gained 20 lbs since then i got what i think is my period yesterday although it is not a typical period it is very light and im having cramping something that never happens. I tested with a home pregnancy test and it came up negative however my breast are 4x there size and they are extremely tender, im always tired and i have really bad heart burn am i pregnant ve never been pregnant so i dont know what it is like to be pregnant.. i do know we have been trying to get pregnant since august 2010 without any luck could i be pregnant? should i do a blood test.? and how can i know if i am able to have kids? i am only 24

wantinga1child

Asked by wantinga1child at 9:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You *could* could be. anytime you have unprotected sex you *could* be. 9 months to a year is not an unreasonable amount of time for it to take a healthy couple to finally conceive. If you are worried then talk to your Gyno. They can let you know when it is time to become worried and the point you in the right direction to find the problem and attempt to correct it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Thank you..
    wantinga1child

Comment by wantinga1child (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my question to you b4 i can answer is are you overweight....b/c i was the WHOLE time me and mine were trying....then i just gave up one day...and decided to put my energy (mental and physical) into loosing some poundage.....see when you have cysts over your overies....its just a confusing word for FAT AROUND THEM....but anywho....i ended up loosing 50 lbs....then not even 2 months after that....we found out i was preggo......so maybe this is just the case with you....and if not...please go see your gyno and take him with you....for "level" tests.....good luck and much baby dust!!!
    cinnamon212000

Answer by cinnamon212000 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Go to the doctor and get tested he/she will have the answers to your questions...
    MelissaBK

Answer by MelissaBK at 10:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• There are many things possible here..but I'd say just get checked out asap.
    Good luck!

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I am not over weight i was weighing 135 up until recently after this month and a half now i am at 155 lbs but i was working out the whole time 2 a day running and doing this insanity workout thing and instead of lossing weight i was gaining weight. I am going to have to get it check out with my doctor... because this is kinda strange never been pregnant so i dont know how this all works.. thank you for all your answers....
    wantinga1child

Comment by wantinga1child (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011