ANyone out there have a 2 year old that doesnt listen??

I have a 2 1/2 year old little girl that means the world to me! But i gotta tell ya, she is a fit thrower! And not even just fits ... SHE throws everything she gets her hands on! I am jsut wanting to hear what other moms do when there child doesnt listen and throws fits?

PregoMamaHolly

Asked by PregoMamaHolly at 9:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think all kids do from time to time. If she does it all the time, then you should investigate further.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i have one of those as well. ds is 4 and dd is 2 1/2 man she fits with everyone. today alone she hit and kicked her dad. i really wish that we could fast forward away from the terrible twos
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• stay calm and count to ten... do it now and be patient or you will get a 15 year old that throws tantrums and that is way worse!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I do! Ugh wish I knew lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• is there anyone out there that has a 2 yr old that DOES listen? LOL I don't think so. i ignore major fits and just repeat over and over what im trying to get him to do
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Love and Logic!! Has been my true Lifesaver.. if you can find a class that would be WONDERFUL however... I got a book from the love and logic institute called "Love and Logic Birth to 6 years" AMAZING absolutly AMAZING turn around!! You can get the book on amazon or at barnes and noble or most book stores.. it is my child rearing bible i swear....
    DocsWife7899

Answer by DocsWife7899 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i have a 3 year old who doesn't listen ! LOL, she just started this tho, she always listened even when you do the count like "if i get to 3 your gonna go sit on time out 1...2..." & then she would always come to me but now it's just yelling at me & telling me no & rolling eyes & everything along with the screaming. But it comes with age, they don't call them the terrible 2's for nothin ! LOL but i've learned to just stay firm, with everything & when you say she's going to sit on time out or your going to take away a toy for bad behavior then DO IT ! or she'll walk all over you & do what SHE wants, & that includes screaming & throwing things. but hey, i'm in the same boat & learning as i go too ! :) so, GOOD LUCKK.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 10:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• 2 was a piece of cake, he is 3.5 now and no is his favorite word and he ignores and smarts back already. I am in for a world of trouble. good luck
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 1:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2011