HELP!!!!!!!!!! So I shaved "down there" and... (TMI!!!) adult content

I have huge welts everywhere!! Its like moster razor burn and SOOOO painful!
What can I do?!?!?!!
Ive always shaved but now Im pregnant with a belly and obviously didnt do a good job!! LOL (with tears!)
Some of these bumps almost cover my fingertip and they are smooth and hot.. I guess they are filled with yucky stuff?!?!
Please help!!! I just took a bath and Im not feeling much different :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Health

• maybe rub some lotion down there? im assuming you just have some ingrown hairs but who knows. im sorry mama
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sounds like a bad case of razor burn on top of that sensitive pregnant girl skin! BikiniZone gel helps with the painand redness and if you don't have any put some aloe vera on and try to give the area some air, if you can. Sorry that happened to you!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ohhhhh no! I would never shave down there. It sounds like you have some infections. Not good. When you are pregnant the last thing you want is a bunch of infected cuts in that area. I would see the Doctor fast!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Bag Balm will help or an antibiotic salve , You will have to wait it out....so sorry
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It's probably an irritation, not filled with anything. I've gotten this before and I mix together some neosporin/triple antibiotic ointment and rub it on there. May have to do it a few times, but it'll clear.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I shaved 2 days ago! O my word it hurts to walk! haha
    My hubby has the car, is there any home remedies to "dry up" the bumps??
    Im looking for Aloe.. I think all we have is the green aloe stuff for sunburn..

(ouchy) :
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• sounds like some ingrown hairs. I wait until I can see the hair and then take a sterilized pin and pull them out. It doesn't hurt and once the hair is out it feels so much better. Just make sure you put peroxide on the opening daily until they heal to avoid infection.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• stay out of the bath, get some savle, and ask for help shaving next time
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• thanks Ill try the neosporin!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I've had the same thing happen to me. I put antibiotic cream on it and try to let it air dry as much as possible. It is just monster razor burn but it'll go away. Witch hazel is another good thing I tried. Hope you don't suffer too much!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011