Does anyone else have a little chin stubble?

If so, what do you do about it? It's blonde so it's hard to see. Bleaching it would make no since. I don't have the patience to tweeze. I run a razor over it twice a day. It's just a little small bit, but I am VERY self consciecnce about it.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• you could wax them, use electrolysis, or continue shaving every day. thing is, when you shave, you're creating a stubble, or slant to the natural growth of the hair, which makes them more noticeable and 'pointy' to the touch. waxing pulls from the root, so you notice nothing until they grow back out, and usually, waxing can thin the hair (sometimes). electrolysis can be expensive, and its not a guaranteed fix. also, the laser doesn't read light color or white too well-works better on darker hair, so they say.

Answer by dullscissors at 9:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I pluck them. I prefer to call them stray eyebrow hairs, NOT whiskers. LOLOL

Answer by vbruno at 9:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• If you can learn to tweeze the hair it WONT come back for weeks and weeks.

Answer by vbruno at 9:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have 1 lone one. I'm blond, so it's really not visible to anyone. But, it drives me nuts. I tweeze it so it takes longer to come back. I hear girls say their eyebrows quit growing because they tweezed them too much. I've been tweezin' this dang hair for years. WHY is it still coming back??? LMAO!

Answer by specialwingz at 9:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ladies,
    All things in life change. As we age and our bodies change we should just except it. If you believe that I have some ocean front property to sell ya. I HATE it I tweeze all the time.

Answer by irememberwhen59 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Thanks ladies! xxxooo I will try to hold off on shaving for two or three days and get my tweeze on.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have more now that I have gone through menopause. I tweeze them. But they come back rather quickly. I hate them. Grrrrrr.

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• im italian so yes. i just shave it cuz its easy.... i dont have to shave it twice a day though..

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That is all you can do is shave it off. That is all that I do.

Answer by stitchintime at 10:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I use tweezers for mine(I hate even talking about it) I have a few but I don't know a razor might leave little stubbles

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011