If you were cheated on once, did you find out who the woman was? If not, did you let it go or try to find her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• id find that bitch lol
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i knew who she was and i found out when i discovered his cheating. i never confronted her, my beef was with him. i left the rest up to karma.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• lol actually it depends on the situation and if i was staying with the man who cheated on me. ((which i most likely wouldnt)) I been cheated on before and i didnt go back..i actually told the girl i wasnt mad at her. Different situation im sure tho
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• She changed her number. He told me he met her on the street walking. He wont tell me. How else can I find her ? He's not seeing her anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Her husband showed up at my door to compare notes. XH and she worked together so I already knew her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• lol yea i was pregnant with my 2nd child (his first) at the time and he was over in iraq. it was emotional cheating thru emails/phone calls. he was stupid enough to give me his password and not delete his emails. she was his ex from highschool and fully aware i was pregnant (and she was also married herself with 2 kids!). i had half a mind to forward the emails to her husband. and even now when i think about it i want to beat her ass. lol but it was years ago and i would never stoop that low.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You don't have a name or anything?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Only a first name and she doesn't speak much English! Grrrrrr
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• if hes admitted it and is trying to regain your trust, he needs to be honest with you about the affair. starting with coming clean about who she was.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I found out who she was and confronted her. I found her thru emails to him, facebook, and his phone. Since shes changed her number use the chat networks if you know her name. Your issue should be with him but she should also be confronted. In my case she knew he was married and approached him anyway and kept sending nasty text messages. If he want tell you anything, then hes hiding something else. Find out or it will eat you up
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011