Is it just me, or does anyone else notice this?

That some people on here are just so negative in their answers? Not necessarily bitchy, or mean, they just don't seem to offer anything positive? Everyone's entitled to a bad day once in a while, but it's like come on, really? You have to answer 30 questions and not have one good thing to say? Have some Midol and a glass of wine and be happy. Life's too short to be so negative.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 10:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Amen!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• well..that, or you just can't tell internet-tone. i mean, sometimes people can be complete asses, but other times, not so much..but someone will take it that way.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yep, I've seen 'em too. I try to be polite & positive in my answers. But, like "dull" says, there is no infleciton in type. Sometimes the words are't always intended in a negative fashion but come across that way. And, again, there are those negative nellies out there that ya just can't change. {{{sigh}}}
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think it's some negativity and some of what dullscissors said. I was reading an answer from one woman and I was thinking "Is this woman for real" and it wasn't until I got to the end of the post where she put 'i hope you note the sarcasm'. If she hadn't put that, I would have really thought "whoa!".

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Misery loves company
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I was just thinking....isn't there any FUN, light posts. Something to laugh at instead of all the bashing and fighting.

Just looking for something FUN!
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Good post ! I agree. We should try to make an effort to get some humor and fun back on the questions posts. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I TOTALLY agree and when I see ones that are like I remind my self of this ?

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 3:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• have noticed it on several of my questions and others also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2011