Kind of gross, but I can't be the only one. . . adult content

I have very sensitive skin. I get clogged pores on my chest and boobs, especially since the weather is warming up. Also, I get huge bumps on my inner thighs that leave ugly purple marks. Anyone know of anything that clears skin up in a flash and can do some scar control on the purple bump damage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try switching to an exfoliating body wash.

I also scrub with a loofa once a week to keep pores open.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Try ex foliating a few times a week to keep the dead skin to a minimum so you dont get the bumps
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• This is what the book says for scars, figs, jicama(eat it like french fries-cut it like french fries and cook it like french fries), kiwifruit, potatoes, tropical fruit, and for the clogged pores: asparagus, cornstarch/cornmeal, grains, green beans, tropical fruit. I hope that this works for you :)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i agree with jademom. loofah works best. i had those ugly pores on my upper arms. loofah helped me alot
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My hubby has the same problem on his inner thighs he got irritated between his thights drained the infection and now has blue marks,he had problem with chest bumps 2,he changed soap to lever 2000,wore t shirt tanktops changing every 6 hours,now the bumps could have to do also with hormones, they call em mostly heat bumps in miami,sometimes they go away,the thigh purple bumps is a different disorder,make sure you drain the infections if they get nasty,and try not to mess with the bumps too much ,use a salicilic acid formulation in body wash,it might work.
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• witchhazel is a great natural astringent but without the harsh drying alcohol in it
    ChivosPet

Answer by ChivosPet at 10:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• For the clogged pores, try a switch to fragrance-free laundry detergent and use a salicylic acid scrub. For the bumps, I eventually went to the dermatologist and got prescribed erythromycin. Was on it for 3 months 10 years ago (but be careful, antibiotics mess up your birth control pills!) and haven't had any since. Totally worth it, those things HURT and the derm said they really won't go away on their own, it is bacteria in your pores.
    Dawn C.

Answer by Dawn C. at 10:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Happen once to me! antibio, must see doctor quick,,, comes from sweating alot or bed being very old!!!!
    love622

Answer by love622 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• purpose soap and an acne cream..
    try preferon for scars and coco butter.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011