What do I do now??

My 2 year old had potty training down, she had it figured out. about 3 weeks ago she just stopped.. she will continue to make it to the potty to poop, but she simply either can not or will not make it to the potty to pee, and she is peeing on everything!! i tried a 5 min timer and she still had accidents, then I tried letting her just sit in the wet clothes for a bit, she didn't care!! she will just pee like its no never mind to her.. I don't know what to do! Help me!! Jennifer van Bree luvinmycorpsman@yahoo.com I will take any advice.. Please..

DocsWife7899

Asked by DocsWife7899 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son did this also. I think it is a phase they go through. He was potty trained for about a month and then started to regress. Has there been a chang in your household or anything? I know when I brought dd home he just got terrible with it.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Just be consistent it takes time but she will soon get it,
    babygirl0782

• no.. no major changes.. I have to live to a pretty tight and predictable schedule, my kids seem to like that.. and its good for the twins, she is a twin, and structure is the only way i can get thru the day and she is just throwing this off by peeing on everything.. *sigh* its very very discouraging.... :-(
    DocsWife7899

Comment by DocsWife7899 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• does she just do it at home or out in public too? My DD won't have accidents while out and about only at home because she KNOWS we have clothes for her to change into or toys or her bed for timeouts and nap.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• With my 2 girls, we did a potty party. Every time they went on the party we would have a party. If they did it all week, they got to pick something fun to do. Like go to the park or do some kind of crafts or got to pick out a toy at the store. We kept a treasure box too so they could pick out a prize after going to the potty.
    CherBear2529

Answer by CherBear2529 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2011