achy uterus?

I'm 18 weeks, and 4 days. Today for some reason, (at least for the past few hours) my uterus has been feeling achy. :/ Could this just be ligament pain? I thought that you could only have ligament pain when you moved. It's like, the whole area aches, though one side a wee bit more. I don't think it's gas, could my little man be laying right there?? (I've felt him move today, but not for awhile, he's being very random.)
I have been peeing a bit more today, but I really don't think that's an issue...

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 10:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be a UTI or bladder infection if you're peeing a lot, but you can get ligament pain any time.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Well, you can't expect it not to ache when its being stretched from the inside out by a growing baby! But yes, totally normal.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the potential UTI, but you CAN have ligament pain without doing anything to bring it on (eg, moving!),
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Thanks ladies. I'll keep an eye on it for an infection.
    I don't have any UTI symptoms, I mean, no burning/sharp pain while I'm peeing, and I haven't been jumping up to go to the bathroom as often the past few hours. (I think, and hope it was just because I was drinking a bit more than usual.)
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008