Trying to concieve but no period, what can i do?

hello everyone,
i need help, i havent had my period for 2 years now went to see my doctor but he said that everything is normal the test show that i am ovulating but i am not getting a period. so i want to have a baby but i dont know how to check my ovulation, i bought the clear blue monitor but the downfall of the monitor is that it asks you for the first day of your period. i really want to have a baby but i don't kow what to do. please help!!!!

shoegal1787

Asked by shoegal1787 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• use a basil therometer. it should come with directions but you'll have a raise in tempature when your ovulating. Any pharmacy, should have one for a few dallors..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• thank you sassysue
    shoegal1787

Comment by shoegal1787 (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Me personally i had sex alot and i concieved my son by putting two pillows under my booty after we had sex and i stayed for about an hour, but all your period is is irregular that's all but keep trying and use my strategy and see if it helps it did me and i have a handsome three month old")
    Ashley858

Answer by Ashley858 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• ashley858 my period is not irrigular, i dont have a period haven't seen my period in 2 years so your method wont work but thank you for helping
    shoegal1787

Comment by shoegal1787 (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" I used it ttc (but ended up figuring out what was wrong with me), but it should give you an easy to figure out when you are ovulating. I also think you should get a second opinion. If you are ovulating you would be having a period. (I have been ttc for 8 1/2 years have done clomid, IUI's, IVF) My first 4 dr's were not able to tell me what was wrong with me (I told them what was going on and they weren't really helpful). Your doctor should have told you that you really should have one period at least before you conceive so the lining is healthy, and they can give you something to make that happen. That book was really good though and should really help.
    noaksmom

Answer by noaksmom at 12:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I haven't had a period in over 4 years. We are ttc #3 now. I got preg with #2 without a period for 2 years. I don't think you have to have a period to know when to ttc. If dr. said you are ovulating go by that to chart. Just put your day if period as 2 weeks (or whatever the average is) before your ovulation time (date dr gave you). Good luck:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011