Has anyone ever been to a plant expo

if you have and liked it bump me plz and tell me about it whether you liked it or not and what you liked and disliked

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've never been to a plant expo but I've been to a plant sale. I love, love, love plants so I would be interested in going.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• yeah i just found out i missed one i planned on going to last friday and im very sad im looking for some blue roses i was hoping to get some there
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I haven't, but I'm DYING to go to one! I have a houseplant problem(the houseplants aren't the problem, but the money I spend on them is! lol) and I'm always looking for new and unique ones because Lowe's only carries so much, ya know?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i have a house plant problem also i dont know how to keep them alive lol but i sure do love trying
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2011