What are some fun Easter activities to do with an 18 m/o?

I am a first time mommy with an 18 month old daughter, this will be the first Easter she can actually begin to do stuff. My hubby & I are looking for things to do with or for her. She loves Blue's Clues so I am going to make a trail of paw-prints lead to her basket, but other than that I have no more ideas of things she can do. We'll be dyeing eggs & hunting them.
We do not give her candy, so we also need suggestions for things to put in her basket, so far I have a kite, crayons, an Elmo bowl and flashcards.

Any suggestions?

ClaudieOct3rd

Asked by ClaudieOct3rd at 11:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We paint eggs and decorate homemade baskets; Easter morning there's the egg hunt and you can dress up for that. We fill their baskets with chocolate eggs, but I have no other ideas for you.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011