Sleep problem

I have twin babies who had been sleeping through the night, and solid naps. One twin baby stopped doing that all of the sudden. They usually get fed, some play time, then about 3 hours of naps. The girl twin started waking up after 45 minutes in the past few days, and won't go back to sleep. They are 13 weeks. Here're the facts:
-we swaddle -we give pacifiers, but both haven't had problems waking up when they lose it. -we've been successfully training both to fall asleep on their own when we put them to bed. We put them to bed before they fall asleep, drowsy. -we don't immediately pick them up when they awake. We pat, or give pacifiers. -no sign of illness or being hungry. -I put her on a bouncy seat in a crib just to see if it makes a difference. It didn't. -I put mobile above her to distract her, but it didn't. -diapers are clean. -room is dark. -room is quiet, and soft music to muffle some noise. -we feed bottles, not breast milk, so it can't be my diet.
You see, I'm doing everything I can think of. What did I miss???

Meachan

Asked by Meachan at 11:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gowth spurt, hunger, uncomfy, needed to pee, heard something, more aware....

It could be anything. Just because it's night doesn't mean they will understand. You don't get to not mother them then.

I wake up when I roll over, I wake up when I need to pee...I don't sleep like a rock all night. I am old enough to go right back to sleep though. They are little babies..they have no clue that it's "sleep time" for adults and they should stay that way too. No matter how you train them.

Your NOT missing anything except sleeping ALL night isn't always a given at a certain age or just because you do everything.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sorry to hear that. I can't think what it might be unless she's coming down with something. For my babies, I'd nurse them when they're unsettled as it calms their worries as well as satisfies hunger, but you don't BF. Sorry.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I had the same issue its a growth spurt mama it will be ok
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Ok, so I think there's not much I can do except praying that she'll be a better sleeper someday. BradenisMySon, I really like the way you put it, that you are not a deep sleeper. Sometimes, it's so obvious but you won't realize it. Thanks, ladies.
    Meachan

Comment by Meachan (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2011