Is this weird? adult content

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and me and my hubby just recently did the dirty since it had been a while and well we wer ein the mood... but now im feeling a lot of vaginal and rectal pressure? I usually have the vaginal pressure afterwards but the rectal was kind of a new one... and it was particullary painful when i went to do my usual pee afterwards... is this weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i've never experienced that but I would be extremely nervous about any kind of rectal pressure that late in the game....
    asmama6706

Answer by asmama6706 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• well I can kinda understand what you mean. My DH and I did the dirty for the 1st time in a while bc I hadnt felt good. Afterwards I was truly uncomfortable in both areas. I dont remember if there was pressure but uncomfortable was a def. It did hurt after when I had to go pee.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Hon, my baby is due in 4 days... and I have experienced just that. In all of my pregnancies, and even now - and this is my 4th baby. When in doubt, call your Dr. it is my best advice..
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011