Child Pictures

Do you purchase your child's school picture every year? Twice a year? How about class picture? All school picture?

How about if they are in tumbling or dance or any sports...do you purchase those pictures?

Do you purchase pictures of your children sitting on Santa's or EBunny's lap?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I buy the fall and spring pictures. The Santa and Bunny pics at school. And then ball pics in the summer
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I buy school pictures only once a year every year, I like to see how much they have changed. If they are in sports I buy those too, I don't do holidays pictures though.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I buy one picture from school, sport pics, and if I have the extra cash will get a group holiday photo with all the kids (i have 4) and I usually buy the cheapest package with an 8x10 when it comes to school pics and only the one photo when it comes to sports.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 11:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• and class pics too
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I buy school pics twice per year, soccer pics, gymnastics pics, santa pics :-) I love pix!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I buy the school pictures. The package. For sports I buy the cheapest thing I can. 2 5 x 7s and a team photo.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• one school photo, one class photo , one team photo all of the cheapest set and i take the kids to the free photo events around when the holidays are around and get those photos and one every 3-4 years we get studio photos.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2011