Do you like thunderstorm?

I am scared of thunderstorm. I don't know if something happen when I was a child or not. But I am not looking forward to the next 6 days because we have storms. I don't like the idea of being home alone with my daughter. I know that my husband has to work. So he can't stay home with me.

TeresaM35

Asked by TeresaM35 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• if I am save at home and dont need to go out then I am fine. Try and stay calm.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I always wanted to chase Tornados and be a meterologist. I love thunderstorms1
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I do love thunderstorms.....there's something powerful about them. but I love the smell of rain and sound of thunder and even spotting lightening. My grandma and my mom(she must have picked it up from her mom) used to sit out on the porch and watch the storms and I still love to do it too
    asmama6706

Answer by asmama6706 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I love them. Have lived in Tornado Alley most of my life and usually watch the skies. We got a cellar right out the back door in case of a tornado. But other than having to unplug my modem due to lightning, storms don't bother me at all.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 11:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I love storms, they are just calming yet exciting for me. The past couple of weeks have been pretty stormy around here. Calling for more storms tomorrow.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Only if there's nothing dangerous with them. If it's dry and it's just a nice thunder, straight rain, it's fine.
    Anonymous

• NO, I have bad anxiety when it storms. My heart rate goes up, and I can't go to sleep. When it happens after I go to bed, I sleep so light, it wakes me, and then I'm up the rest of the night. Our boys sleep like logs, and I'm up pacing until it's over... Not sure why, I'm just a chicken.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms. Both times we built a house, I insisted upon a full front covered porch so I could sit out there and watch the show
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i like thunderstorms
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 11:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My husband love to watch the lighting.
    TeresaM35

Comment by TeresaM35 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2011