Large Guys? TMI adult content

Ok so back story ive known this guy 8 years or so.. we've always had the hots for each other..hes cute the weight was never an issue. but now that we have got closer.. he tried to get me to second base the other day and i choked.. for some reason i feel like i cant sex him up like my skinny ex's.. i duno..ive always been nervous about sex but his weight is making it harder..hes 260 vs my 110.. any advice ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• My hubby is 360.....the sex isnt a problem at all....it's (in my opinion) better then the sex I've had with skinnier men....although this could be because I'm actually in love with him and I wasnt with the other guys....idk....but as far as positions and whatnot...no difference. You should be fine
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Big bellies do get in the way when he is on top...my dh's gut grows when he is laid off and i hate it! but if the guy is behind or your on top then it would work out. Other then that I do not know what else to say
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Climb on top of that big guy and ride like the wind Cowgirl!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• If your not into don't do it until you feel little more comfortable. Or just go ahead and try it you might like.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• LOL lift that belly up and get a ridin
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• lmfao. i totaly love sleepingbeautee's answer. I am a big gal and yes sometimes sex can be a bit like gymnastics..Find a positions you are both comfortable and get the best pleasure from. Since hes the big one..like she said get ontop and ride him..since a bigger tummy MAY get in the way missionary..or try it doggie style..OR maybe even you laying down and him standing?

EXPERIMENT thats the fun part about sex!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Just let him know your not ready yet basically..
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• sleepingbeautee you crack me up!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My husband is 335 lbs. We have a great sex life. He's got some mad sex skills!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have to say, 260 isn't bad on a 6'2 guy... lol. I've never had a large guy, as I was always your 110 before my babies... I could only imagine how scary it could be...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2011