A couple of important questions...

so first of all its a follow up question from yest, i am still bleeding alot 7 weeks after birth and think its my period because i normally have really heavy periods, plus i stopped bleeding from childbirth weeks ago. i realllllyyy need to use tampons so i just dont know!

seccond questiom is.. i wanna go back on birth control again but pill form really messed me up and i hated it, it messed my skin and my mood up. so the only other choice i wanted was mirana but not sure about it..i have done reseach that its good but i am scared of it comming out, i mean me and my boyfriend have sex alot :/ what to do?

Misslondon

Asked by Misslondon at 12:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• I had an IUD...I think it might have been Mirena....and yes...it DID fall out of me...I suggest Depo
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i have had the Depo shot and bled for 3 straight mths some people just cant handle it. I would discuss these things with ur dr and go through and try to figure out together what is best for u. good luck and congrats on the new baby.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 12:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• thanks :]
    Misslondon

Comment by Misslondon (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't use depo again ever. I had severe mood swings and so did a few friends. after getting of depo things eventually went back to normal. The pill messed me up too. Never used mirena though. Best to talk to your doctor.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 8:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2011