Teen Moms, Toddlers and Tiaras??

Does any one else just want to puke at the thought of these ridiculous shows!!! UGH! I have a friend who is 27 like me, has 2 kids, and instead of doing anything with her girls, she watches recorded episodes of Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Todds and Tiaras all day long- UGH! I just find it sooo sickening! Why do they glorify it like kids are just these cute little accessories! I could just beat the shit out of the people that produce this crap!!!

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• it's a passing fad.... they're slowly being canceled off one by one. Society is nearly at rock bottom. At least it cannot get much worse.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• people ignoring their kids so they can watch TV is a terrible way of parenting and one day those kids will be grown and the parent(s) are going to wonder where the time went and wished they had spent more time with those kids.
    Parents need to be attentive now when the kids are young ... you cannot get back the time that was lost sitting in front of the TV/computer/video games
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I hate those shows, I just ignored them and move on.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2011