FACEBOOK! AAAAHHHH

Any moms on here also on FB? Tell me WHY you use FB. Socializing, dating, keeping in touch, etc. Just for fun- I have friends that are actually people I've known all my life, talk to on the phone often enough, and it's just soooo funny because they have literally hundreds of friends! 2 of my actual friends have every one we ever went to high school with 10 years ago on the friends list- we're talking over 400 friends! I'm sorry but WTF! LOL I have a mere 20 friends/family- people I actually know and talk to, and all my family members so we can share pics of all the kids, and keep in touch when it's convenient for each of us to be online. So- Do tell- Why do you use facebook and HOW MANY FRIENDS do you have!!! and how many do you REALLY ACTUALLY KNOW>?!?!? LMAO

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I use facebook to keep in touch with my siblings in California. I moved 300 miles away 3 years ago. But I also have one friend who I met on cafemom on my facebook page. And one of my friends is from elementary school. So I have about 15 friends all together.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I dont facebook, those type of websites only brings trouble in my relationship. If I had one I would just for socializing, I do like the fact I can keep updates with my friends
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I use facebook to get in touch with family and friends out of state. I grew up in Michigan and have lived in Texas for the last 8 years, I've seen friends with hundreds of friends too...I wonder how often, if at all, they actually talk to them.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I started using FB to keep in touch with my family. Then my DH got me to playing games. I still use it to keep in touch with my family but now I play games too. I started with about 30 people that I actually new then it jumped to 180. Gotta have neighbors to play them games lol.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 1:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I use fb to keep in touch of my cousins that moved away. we chat a lot and also play games together. plus I love reading other people status's.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 1:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I keep in touch with friends and family members, as well as to alleviate boredom, lol.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2011