Favorite at home workout video, dvd, wii game??

I stay home with my girls, can't afford a gym membership and don't have the green to buy every new fitness game and video that's out there. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tae Bo, but looking for something new to change it up- Please Share your favorites!!! (and price if you care to)

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• 30day shred only 9.99
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I believe you can also find 30 day shred on youtube, and it's awesome, it's a killer. I also like billy blanks bootcamp video's, and yoga booty ballet. I tried the carmen electra strip arobics and i thought it was very slow and not much of a workout and i wasn't much of a fan of the flirty girl fitness stuff either and for the same reason, but it was a bit better than strip aerobics.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 1:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Is that the Jilliam Micheals one? I think I've seen that one available on Netflix also!
    KariLyn84

Comment by KariLyn84 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• The Turbo Jam series is by far the best at-home DVD workouts I've used. They're fun and effective. Jillian Michaels--while a great trainer--is booooring.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I agree with vicesix- JM is BORING!!!
    I love the Beachbody products.. Insanity is my favorite- well worth the $120 IMO..so is P90X. They are high intensity interval training program that are amazingly effective.
    When I did Insanity the first time I was 130 lbs and in 60 days I was 118 lbs and had lost 2" as well. I plan on starting P90X next week if I'm given the all clear by the doctor today- running injury...
    Beachbody has a ton of great workouts- Turbo jam, Turbo Fire, Slim in 6, P90, P90X, Insanity, Asylum, etc....
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Leslie Sansome Walk Away the Pounds
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ZUMBA!! It is fun and you don't feel like you are exersizing because you are actually dancing the whole time!!
    Heather759501

Answer by Heather759501 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I loved getting started with Yoga on DVD. I believe they even have it for WII. It's incredibly relaxing and difficult at the same time. I am now doing it 3 times a week at the gym and love it.
    KellyDen

Answer by KellyDen at 10:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i have various jillian michaels dvds, a set of her dumb bells, and i also just recently invested in the P90x.workout set. it is tough, but it is good for the body. I am a stay at home mom and it is hard to do it everyday, but i find the jillian videos i rather enjoy the most and she is so motivational and i do pilates:head to toe on the Veria channel on Satellite.
    angelbritnee

Answer by angelbritnee at 12:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I love Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and my P90X
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2011