What is something

your kids have broken that had sentimental value?

booger14

Asked by booger14 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• One of my older kids broke a Nautilus sea shell that my great aunt had sent us from Australia. My mom is from Australia so it was very special to us. It used to be in my grandparents china cabinet. I was very pleased when my grandma gave it to us. I was very devastated when my son broke it.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am so very blessed to say that aside from cheapy little dollar toys, they've never broke anything. :) I'm very fortunate that my kids have a very strong sense of respect for things.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My son was very small when he broke it. He didnt realize it was so delicate. He wasnt a destructive child. He actually cried when I told him how sad it made me & he apologized.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Although Lord knows my DD has broken much in her 5 years, can't say that any of it had enough sentimental value for me to care about it right now.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My stepkids broke my Pillsbury Doughboy cookie jar. I cried for hours!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2011