Free ringtones

anyone know a site i can download any? How about ring back tones, can you get those for free too?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 2:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Technology

• I go to phonezoo.com You can make your own from MP3/4's too. I like that a lot because I don't listen to what a lot of other people do, so it's hard to find ringtones for what I'm looking for.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 2:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• you have to go on the internet to download the songs. i don't have internet on my phone
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I don't use it on my phone, I do it from my computer. They send the ringtone to your phone and you just save it in your ringtones.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• they send me a link to my phone. and i have to click on the link. when you click on the link, it takes you to the internet where you can download the song.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• When I do it it sends me the actual ringtone. But I make my own so that could be why. Try to make your own and see. I just got my hubby doing it today (he doesn't get net on his phone either) and it was sending the ringtones to him. But he was making his own. I hate places that send you the link to dl them, just send me the damn ringtone!
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 10:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i made my own. so i have no idea why it's doing that.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 5:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Sorry. I honestly can't tell you what's going on. Me and the hubby were doing ringtones yesterday and didn't have that problem.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 3:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011