does anyone have myspace?

If you do, can you bring some of those cool background over to your cf moms page? And how? Where would you put the codes and such?

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 11:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in About CafeMom

• thats what ive been wondering too.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• HAHA, funny but I can't ever get a answer. LOL
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Im thinking maybe right click on the page and save the image to a folder then upload it as a picture on your CM page. Other than that, I have NO idea.
    ChelseySpelsey

Answer by ChelseySpelsey at 11:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• ANYWHERE I should be going...
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Ok ladies, I found it did it....
    I went to webfittie, typed background in the search, and found some x-mas. right click, save, and then well you know what to do on cf moms....
    GOOD LUCK to all who was wondering the same
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• oh yeah I know that trick too, but not the real myspace layouts into cafemom, just how to put the photos or x-mas pic's in the background.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• PHOTOBUCKET IS A GREAT SIGHT FOR JUST BACKGROUNDS.........HAVE FUN
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 1:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• just right click the background that you like or want......click save as to ur computer and then go to cafemom advanced profile to edit your profile you have...........just click browse then find the pic of the background you saved and it should change for you.....i have done it.......let me know if this works, if not i will go thru the steps i did and then let ya know for sure.....k hope it helps
    HarleyGirl740

Answer by HarleyGirl740 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2008