Anal Sex Question... Please No Bashing adult content

My husband wants to try out anal sex. Tonight we tried it, and it was very painful. After we finished having anal sex, I keep having bowel movements and I can't hardly sit on my bottom, because of it being very painful. Plus, my rectum keeps bleeding. Should I be worried? I prefer moms that has anal sex experience or moms that are in the health/medical field to answer this question.  Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• Ok was goin to answer this anonymously cause I don't wanna be judged but not high enough level yet so......
    If you have never had anal sex before then some pain and discomfort is normal. Even some bleeding. Did you use lube? If not and you are goin to do it again get some. It will help.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 4:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It sounds like you didnt use enough lube. Id try again when you COMPLETELY heal, but go WAY slower and use A TON (Im talking a handful) of lube, not just on the outside. Like, stick as much as u can in ur butt. sounds nasty, but once your muscles get used to it it can feel good!!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• A little bit of blood is normal but if it is A LOT and doesn't stop then I would consult a dr. I always make dh go really slow and use a lot of lube. As far as bowl movements I always get diarreah the day after we do it and it is a little painful the first couple times you do it just remember not to tense up and relax while your doing it. Have fun :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I agree with the ladies above! Use a lube with a numbing agent in it. Be careful until you're used to it. Forcing it too much could be harmful. Try to stay relaxed.
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 3:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Normal. If bleeding persists go to your doctor. Be warned that anal sex can cause you to lose control of your bowels because it loosens the sphincter muscle that allows you to hold it. If it was this uncomfortable for you I would not try again.
    Anonymous

• You can try something smaller than your DH to get use to it, but use a ton of lube take it slow and remember that it may take some time.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011