Illegal Immigrants....Part 2

So a lot of people felt that illegal's should receive benefits. Here is my next question.

If an illegal is CONVICTED of a crime, should they be deported?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes they should. No serving time here. It just takes up more money.....but they should just be deported and refused perm res. for good. 3 strikes and your out law should be nationwide.....
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yes! They shouldn't have been here anyway. Why should be provide '3 hots and a cot', better medical care than most law abiding citizens, an education, a fitness routine, and all the other comforts of our prisons? Send them back to do the time in the prisons of their home countries. (and no, I'm not just speaking of south of the border)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ***we provide***
    jesse123456

• After they serve their sentence
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No they not receive any benefits. And they should be deported as they cross the border. It is not our job to take care of them, especially when there are women on here everyday complaining that the government doesn't do enough for its citizens already.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• After they serve their sentence

Curious as to why after- would that be for the justice part of our system- because I kind of see that, but then again, why pay to jail them here- but then again, if it was a crime against my family maybe I would feel different- just seeing where your head is on this-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Deported.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Execute them, and then problem is solved. We don't have to pay to keep them locked up and they won't come back after being deported.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• While I do agree they should be deported if they commit a crime but they should have to take responsibility for the crime they commited here first. Most don't come back once they are incarcerated and deported.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

Disgusting^^^^^^^^^
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2011