How to curl short hair?

My hair is pretty short. It's cut in a bob and has grown out a little bit. The back goes down my neck and stops at my back and the front is a little past my shoulders. I think short hair is cute curled. Like Salena Gomez or Christina Applegate in the series Samantha Who. I always burn myself because when I hold the hair to put into the curler, there's not enough room for my fingers and the curling iron on the shortest part of my hair. I tried to find videos on youtube but there hair is never as short as mine or they have someone else do it.

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 5:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try a smaller barrel curling iron and use a comb to put in between your scalp and the iron to keep from burning yourself. There is always rollers you can put in wet hair and leave till dry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2011