Anyone ever get a Brazilian Bikini Wax?

A co-worker said she does this all the time and while I personally wax my own eyebrows, I just couldn't even imagine how it is even done down there. I was kind of thinking about getting one. Any words of wisdom?

RN4kids

Asked by RN4kids at 11:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• From my own experience - let me just tell you....OUCH.

It sucked ass and I haven't done it again since.

But good luck with that!
    ChelseySpelsey

Answer by ChelseySpelsey at 11:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• um...words of wisdom would be run the other way! That beauty is pain phrase, the "pain" is an understatement..GL
    Anonymous

• I used to work at a day spa that did them. Advice - if you want to try it, go to someone who does them all the time, not sometimes or just learning.
    Anonymous

• IT FEELS WAY WORSE THAN PLUCKING/WAXING YOUR EYEBROWS.
    TRY PLUCKING A HAIR.... JUST 1..... THEN IMAGINE THAT INTENSIFIED BY LIKE 500....
    I DO NOT THINK IT IS WORTH IT.
    AS YOU GET THEM MORE AND MORE IT HURTS LESS AND LESS. BUT IT TAKES TIME.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I used to get them all the time... they are wonderful.. they hurt but you get over it pretty quickly. See about getting the laser treatment done....lasts forever....spendy but worth the moolah
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have them done every once in a while...I should be going again before I deliver to make sure its all taken care of. Don't get me wrong, it isn't exactly a pleasure trip to go...but it is way worse the first time than if you keep up doing it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It is a little bit painful but is worth it because when you have sex you can feel more!!! Be brave and try it! :) You won't regret it.
    alistasia

Answer by alistasia at 12:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I get it done all the time and I love it. It only hurts a little bit and the pain is over in no time. If you can have a baby, then you can get a bikini wax.
    1214Choc

Answer by 1214Choc at 3:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2008